Crayon Line Patterns
What you need:
Crayons, pencil crayons or markers
Waterproof place mat
1) Line up 2 or more crayons, pencil crayons or markers and use a strip of painter’s tape to hold them together. Ensure the tips of the crayons are lined up.
2) Lay out placemat.
3) Place paper on table (use painter’s tape to attach to mat, if you wish).
1) “Today we are going to draw some line patterns.”
2) “I have used painter’s tape to attach these crayons together.”
3) “Let’s see what happens when I draw with them.”
4) “I see a pattern.”
5) “Your turn.”